The ultimate in softness and supreme comfort, now with industry-leading support. The Glycerin GTS 19 features Brooks holistic support system, GuideRails, which supports your body in its natural motion path while keeping excess movement in check. The reconfigured midsole in the Glycerin GTS 19 has DNA LOFT cushioning for the softest of rides, without sacrificing responsiveness and durability. This moderate support running sneaker will aid in smooth transitions all thanks to the GuideRails system and the supportive breathable mesh upper.
Features & Benefits:
- Our 3D fit print upper provides strategic stretch and structure for a comfortable fit.
- An OrthoLite sock liner creates a premium step-in comfort.
- More DNA LOFT than ever provides extreme underfoot softness.
- Updated materials in the mesh upper provide a better fit.
- GuideRails holistic support system that supports the foot from heel-strike to toe-off
- Category: Moderate Support
- Drop: 10 mm
- Weight: 9.4 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- store favorite
- cushion shoe
- Glycerin GTS
Runs narrow, and a 1/4 size short. Not as soft as the previous model- true for the standard Glycerin as well. Midsole is dense
This is one of those shoes that I don't want to take off. I've run in it, walked in it, coached in it, and obviously worked in it! It's no secret I love a high cushion shoe...but the new Glycerin GTS is a special type of high cushion shoe. I love the slight additional width of the forefoot, creates an awesome base of support without compromising responsiveness. The Guiderails provide a peace of mind, knowing they'll kick in when needed, especially as I become fatigued. Fit is relatively true to size, maybe on the slightly snug side. This shoe is definitely becoming a store favorite!