Don't sacrifice support for speed. This lightweight women's running shoe delivers our holistic GuideRails® support in a fast, streamlined design. Built with speed in mind, the Ravenna 11 fast cushioning with the BioMogo DNA midsole that cushions and rebounds to deliver comfort without the added weight. Balanced with enough cushioning for long runs and built with the right amount of response for your speed days.
Features & Benefits:
- GuideRails support keeps you moving comfortably by providing holistic support that keeps excess movement in check.
- BioMogo DNA midsole cushioning and rebounding rubber delivers comfort without added extra weight - perfect for days when you are working on your speed.
- The Midfoot Transition Zone is shaped to go from heel to toe quickly.
- A lightweight Breathable upper that is constructed of a one-piece, single-layer mesh upper and internal bootie offer maximum breathability and lightweight.
- The additional structure around the arch offers a secure fit.
- Category: Slight Support
- Drop: 10 mm
- Weight: 8.4 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
Use them for walking. My knee pain goes away when I have new Brooks.
Love the Ravennas... Been wearing these for running for a while now
You May also like
Oofos Unisex 2019 Boston Edition Original Thong - Black/Blue (1001-19SMU)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Thong - (1000)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Sport Thong (1001)
Saucony Kilkenny Women's XC5 - Green/Orange (S19004-4)