|US M||US W||EURO||UK||AUS||JAPAN||CHINA|
This 7" Sherpa running short is made for distraction-free comfort for everyday running. Developed with a run-ready fit, the short has a flat waistband that sits higher on the waist for a secure fit with drawstring adjustability. The 7" length provides optimal coverage for runners who seek a longer short. The sweat-wicking liner with cloud seaming feels smooth and stays in place without chafing.
Features & Benefits:
- Made with recycled fabric equal to seven post-consumer plastic water bottles
- Key loop
- Lightweight 4-way stretch shell fabric
- A zip-secure pocket fits your phone, plus two oversized hip pockets expand to fit other essentials
- Fabric: Body: 89% recycled polyester, 11% spandex
- Fabric: Liner: 88% recycled polyester, 10% spandex, 2% polyester mesh
- Made with bluesign certified materials
- Made with recycled fabric equal to 7 post-consumer plastic water bottles.
- SKU: 211334
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- waist band
Good to great (Staff review)
I really liked the previous versions of the Sherpa shorts. I love this one! Same great fit and range of motion as ever, but with a softer and more comfortable waist band. There are multiple pockets around the waist for gels that hold well, but are easily accessible. The lumbar pocket holds any phone easily and securely. Brooks nailed it with these shorts. Go buy a pair.
You May also like
Nike Men's Aeroswift Singlet (CJ7835)
Brooks Men's Atmosphere Singlet
Nike Women's Pro Shorts