Get the ultimate in comfort. This women's running shoe combines Brooks softest cushioning with GuideRails support system, ensuring every stride is sublime and efficient.
Features & Benefits:
- Reconfigured midsole allows more DNA LOFT cushioning underfoot for extreme plushness.
- Full length, green rubber optimizes for the cushioned experience in the midsole, while also improving traction and decreasing weight.
- GuideRails Holistic Support System keeps you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check.
- The plush interior liner surrounds the foot and moves and expands with each individual's unique stride. The engineered mesh upper and 3D Fit Print technology only enhances the fit.
- Category: Moderate Support
- Drop: 10 mm
- Weight: 9.5 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- heel toe transition
I love these shoes
The Transcend is honestly one of my favorite shoes on the market right now. This high cushion, but relatively light shoe gives an easy heel toe transition. Almost like I don't even notice it on my foot while running. Instead of a traditional medial post (denser foam at the arch), Brooks uses the Guiderails system to support. The plus to this is if you pronate it will support you, but if you are neutral, it will not effect you. I personally have a neutral gait and I have never noticed the Guiderails. It has a good size toe box, but not too wide and fits true to size. If you’re looking for a daily trainer to get long miles out of or maybe just want some extra support, this is my top pick.
Provides the arch support I need and fixes the problem I had with my previous shoe.
You May also like
Oofos Unisex 2019 Boston Edition Original Thong - Black/Blue (1001-19SMU)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Sport Thong (1001)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Thong - (1000)
Saucony Kilkenny Women's XC5 - Green/Orange (S19004-4)