Welcome to zero-gravity - engineering for those on a mission. The Cloud X is the result of what happens when you take the sole of the Cloud and remix it for athletes who don't define themselves by any one sport, or any one type of workout. Soft landings. Explosive take-offs. A knit-weave on top and a speed-heel-cap to keep your heel on lock. Make no mistake, this is the lightest, fully cushioned running shoe the world, your gym, and your feet have ever seen. All you have to do is get out and mix it up!
Features & Benefits:
- Breathable antimicrobial mesh to provide ideal foot climate
- No-sew taped enforcements and toe cap for perfect fit
- Speedboard that transforms energy into forward motion
- Zero gravity foam to offer improved performance
- CloudTec® cushioning system
- Advanced abrasion pads ensure superior grip and longevity
- V-molded heel designed to provide snug fit
- DROP: 6 mm
- WEIGHT: 6.6 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- gym workouts
- treadmill work
I really like this shoe for working out at the gym. It's super lightweight but still feels cushiony under foot. Fits well and feels pretty minimal. A great option for treadmill work like Orangetheory or Barry's Bootcamp classes, lifting, HIIT/kickboxing, and other gym workouts. Would also be a nice lightweight trainer for runners who are already pretty fast and efficient.