The all new On Cloudventure Running trail shoe has CloudTec cushioning that allows you to hit the trails with comfort. With a micro-engineered Grip-Rubber outsole, this shoe creates sticky traction for a secure grip on the trails. To maintain ON's signature cushioning, the CloudTec system offers 11 individual pods for impact protection specifically designed for the tough descents. Along with a 2-layer upper for optimal breathability and protection as well as a progressive lacing system to reduce pressure points, the ON Cloudventure has what it takes to fly through the trails.
Features & Benefits:
- Cloudtec Elements allow a cushioned foot strike and interlock for a firm push-off.
- Speedboard is a full length plate that evenly distributes pressure across the Cloud elements.
- Micro-engineered Grip-Rubber is made for optimal traction through extreme movement.
- Engineered mesh comprises the upper, providing water-resistant, lightweight breathability.
- Rubber toe cap is fused with mesh upper for lightweight protection.
- DROP: 7 mm
- WEIGHT: 10 ounces
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
A quick and nimble workhorse...
Billed as a “Swiss-army-knife for your feet”, the Cloudventure Peak is a light and fast adventure option that excels on a variety of terrain. It's the trail shoe that I put the most miles on this year. I LOVE this shoe, and, for me, one of the biggest standouts is the ripstop upper. It has a feel like no other, almost like taking a parachute and stretching it really, really taut over your foot. I’ve snagged it on roots, rocks, low branches, etc., and every time it snaps right back into place with no signs of wear or tear. The other standout is how flexible, yet responsive the midsole is. Because of the segmented outsole, the Cloudventure Peak flexes and moves with your foot giving you a natural sensation of connection to the trail. In short, it's one quick and nimble shoe that’s definitely worth trying out.