Coros is a performance sports technology company that combines high-grade hardware and innovative technology to help athletes train for their best. The Pace 2 is the baseline model that has been updated and packed with all the sport modes you've been looking for. Go beyond run/bike/swim, and test out the new Strength Mode, experience the accuracy of Track Run mode, or dive on into the all-new Flat Water mode. This model comes with a silicone band but can be swapped out for the Coros nylon band, bringing the total weight down to only 29g, the lightest GPS watch in the world.
Features and Benefits:
- The lightest GPS watch on the market at its launch. Including GPS/QZSS/GLONASS/BEIDOU satellite connections.
- 24/7 optical heart rate monitoring with sleep tracking
- Barometric Altimeter
PERSONAL TRAINER WITH RECOVERY ADVISOR
- Built-in Strength Training program, loaded with over 200 exercises for upper body, lower body, core work, and more. Includes advanced training analysis and recovery recommendations.
- The Pace 2 is sporting a 1.5x more powerful processor than its predecessor while offering 5x more RAM and 4x as much storage.
BUILT-IN SPORTS APPS
- Jam-packed with multiple sport modes, go beyond the standard run, bike, and swim. Supported Workouts: Run, Indoor Run, Track Run, Bike, Indoor Bike, Pool Swim, Open Water, Triathlon, Gym Cardio, GPS Cardio, Multisport, Strength, Training, Flatwater, Rowing, Indoor Rower, Walk.
- Great battery life with 20 days of regular use, 30 hours in full GPS mode, and 60 hours in UltraMax GPS mode. Battery Capacity: 220mAh. Charge time is less than 2 hours.
- Keep your recorded pace and mileage consistent with Track mode. A proprietary algorithm that makes sure your workouts are accurately measured.
BUILT-IN POWER METRICS
- Built-in Power metrics from the wrist plus native and complete integration with Stryd power meters
- (5ATM) 50-meter water resistance rating, perfect for the pool or ocean.
- The Pace 2 comes with a digital dial on the right side to easily see splits, check your heart rate, or plan your next workout all with one finger.
- The Coros Intelligent Stride Algorithm uses multiple sensors to provide accurate estimated data of your stride that also learns from your running form over time.
- Includes smartphone and accessory connectivity via ANT+/bluetooth for notifications, caller ID, sleep tracking, and fitness analysis.
- Store all your exercise and health data in the Coros app. Compatible with 3rd party apps such as Strava, Training Peaks, Relive, Final Surge, and more.