Coros is a performance sports technology company that combines high-grade hardware and innovative technology to help athletes train for their best. The Pace 2 is the baseline model that has been updated and packed with all the sport modes you've been looking for. Go beyond run/bike/swim, and test out the new Strength Mode, experience the accuracy of Track Run mode, or dive on into the all-new Flat Water mode. This model comes with a silicone band but can be swapped out for the Coros nylon band, bringing the total weight down to only 29g, the lightest GPS watch in the world.
- Silicone Bands are durable, quick-drying, and easy to clean. They are the go-to option for those who wear their watch 24/7, are in and out of water, and want a watch band that will go the distance.
- Nylon Bands are ultra-lightweight, breathable, and can be adjusted to a high level of specificity. These bands are well suited for those who prioritize snug fit and heart rate accuracy, in addition to those who find the silicone watch band uncomfortable.
Features and Benefits:
- The lightest GPS watch on the market at its launch. Including GPS/QZSS/GLONASS/BEIDOU satellite connections.
- 24/7 optical heart rate monitoring with sleep tracking
- Barometric Altimeter
PERSONAL TRAINER WITH RECOVERY ADVISOR
- Built-in Strength Training program, loaded with over 200 exercises for upper body, lower body, core work, and more. Includes advanced training analysis and recovery recommendations.
- The Pace 2 is sporting a 1.5x more powerful processor than its predecessor while offering 5x more RAM and 4x as much storage.
BUILT-IN SPORTS APPS
- Jam-packed with multiple sport modes, go beyond the standard run, bike, and swim. Supported Workouts: Run, Indoor Run, Track Run, Bike, Indoor Bike, Pool Swim, Open Water, Triathlon, Gym Cardio, GPS Cardio, Multisport, Strength, Training, Flatwater, Rowing, Indoor Rower, Walk.
- Great battery life with 20 days of regular use, 30 hours in full GPS mode, and 60 hours in UltraMax GPS mode. Battery Capacity: 220mAh. Charge time is less than 2 hours.
- Keep your recorded pace and mileage consistent with Track mode. A proprietary algorithm that makes sure your workouts are accurately measured.
BUILT-IN POWER METRICS
- Built-in Power metrics from the wrist plus native and complete integration with Stryd power meters
- (5ATM) 50-meter water resistance rating, perfect for the pool or ocean.
- The Pace 2 comes with a digital dial on the right side to easily see splits, check your heart rate, or plan your next workout all with one finger.
- The Coros Intelligent Stride Algorithm uses multiple sensors to provide accurate estimated data of your stride that also learns from your running form over time.
- Includes smartphone and accessory connectivity via ANT+/bluetooth for notifications, caller ID, sleep tracking, and fitness analysis.
- Store all your exercise and health data in the Coros app. Compatible with 3rd party apps such as Strava, Training Peaks, Relive, Final Surge, and more.