Fleece-lined and padded XC mitten with windproof upper for training in cold conditions. When the temperatures drop down low you will be sure to stay warm in the Craft Insulated Mittens!
Features and Benefits:
- Fleece-lined with padded insulation for warmth and comfort
- Knitted rib for snug fitting at wrist
- Silicone print at palm for improved grip
- Reflective logo print
- Windproof upper for protection against weather
- Backhand 1: Face 94% Polyester 6% Elastane
- Back: 100% Polyester
- Mid: 100% Polyurethane
- Palm: 65% Polyurethane 35% Polyester
- Padding and Lining: 100% Polyester
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- wind chill
As good as I expected
I purchased them for winter outdoor running (very cold& windy days specifically). The mitten is good and thick enough to block the cold air outside. But I did not to wear the mitten too many times this year. A little bit too hard to move fingers though.
I bought these mittens for running on these really cold mornings we’ve been experiencing. They do the trick!! My hands stay super warm on days that the wind chill is below zero. The mittens are too warm for temps above the teens!
These are very warm. They are too much for me if above freezing, but below they are perfect.