Harsh ascents to switchback descents, this redesigned ¼ sock is your new favorite trail partner. Ankle-protecting height with an all-new streamlined cuff, plus targeted heel and under-foot cushioning deliver all-terrain versatility and comfort. Arch support and thermoregulating Merino Wool blow the roof of any long-distance performance ceiling.
Features & Benefits:
- Ultra-lightweight Merino Wool's silky feel wicks moisture and regulates temperature--the ideal performance fiber
- The New 1x1 rib knit fits and feel ultra-light
- The performance zones alleviate foot fatigue and bunching for all-day comfort with zero slipping
- Added durability underfoot extended in high-wear zones for lasting performance
- Merino wick and multi-zone mesh panels breathe keeping your feet dry
- True seamless toe, the feature never noticed because there's nothing to feel but comfortable bliss
- Ultra-Light Cushion: Provides a light layer of cushioning along the bottom of the foot. Ultra-Light, ultra-comfortable.
- 1/4 Sock Height: Sits just above the ankle. The “just right” height that’s fast and light. Great for low-cut hikers and running shoes.
- 50% Merino Wool, 46% Nylon, 4% Lycra Spandex