Get ready to create your own fable in the new Pacer sock. With a debris-blocking micro crew height, targeted cushioning for added durability, and Merino Wool comfort that never takes a nap, its redesigned flex and arch support zones are ready to test if “slow and steady” does indeed go well with LSD (long slow distance ... relax).
Features & Benefits:
- Ultra-lightweight Merino Wool's silky feel wicks moisture and regulates temperature--the ideal performance fiber
- The New 1x1 rib knit fits and feel ultra-light
- The performance zones alleviate foot fatigue and bunching for all-day comfort with zero slipping
- Added durability underfoot extended in high-wear zones for lasting performance
- Merino wick and multi-zone mesh panels breathe keeping your feet dry
- True seamless toe, the feature never noticed because there's nothing to feel but comfortable bliss
- Ultra-Light Cushion: Provides a light layer of cushioning along the bottom of the foot. Ultra-Light, ultra-comfortable.
- Micro Crew Height: A shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- 49% Nylon, 47% Merino Wool, 4% Lycra Spandex