Our OTC Stride running sock features Graduated Light Compression [15-20 mmHg] for long-haul support. Redesigned performance fit zones combat fatigue, while new mesh flex windows pair perfectly with our ultra-lightweight Merino Wool to keep you comfortable— from the starting line through the final push.
Features & Benefits:
- Ultra-lightweight Merino Wool's silky feel wicks moisture and regulates temperature--the ideal performance fiber
- The New 1x1 rib knit fits and feel ultra-light
- The performance zones alleviate foot fatigue and bunching for all-day comfort with zero slipping
- Added durability underfoot extended in high-wear zones for lasting performance
- Merino wick and multi-zone mesh panels breathe keeping your feet dry
- True seamless toe, the feature never noticed because there's nothing to feel but comfortable bliss
- Graduated Light Compression: Graduated compression from 15-20 mmHg to help speed your recovery from even the most intense activities.
- Ultra-Light: Our lightest sock for race day or anyone looking for a lighter-than-air feel from a tougher than hell sock.
- Over the Calf Height: The name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside—out.
- 53% Nylon, 41% Merino Wool, 6% Lycra Spandex