|US M||US W||EURO||UK||AUS||JAPAN||CHINA|
Singletrack bliss or rugged technical scrambles, the targeted cushioning of the NEW Tempo men’s running sock balances ultra-lightweight performance with micro crew coverage. Knit with climate-controlling Merino Wool, its redesigned fee and arch support zones equal our most dialed offering yet.
Features & Benefits:
- Ultra-lightweight Merino Wool's silky feel wicks moisture and regulates temperature--the ideal performance fiber
- The New 1x1 rib knit fits and feel ultra-light
- The performance zones alleviate foot fatigue and bunching for all-day comfort with zero slipping
- Added durability underfoot extended in high-wear zones for lasting performance
- Merino wick and multi-zone mesh panels breathe keeping your feet dry
- True seamless toe, the feature never noticed because there's nothing to feel but comfortable bliss
- Ultra-Light Cushion: Provides a light layer of cushioning along the bottom of the foot. Ultra-Light, ultra-comfortable.
- Micro Crew Height: A shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- 52% Merino Wool, 43% Nylon, 5% Lycra Spandex
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
Cozy & dry
Great socks - I like the look and the feel. They really wick moisture away from sweaty feet.