Our Graduated Light Compression is that sweet spot before you hit medical grade. With a 15-20 mmHg range, the Athletic sock line’s OTC helps push blood toward the heart and flush lactic acid for better recovery time. Merino Wool keeps things dry and temperate for course conditions outside of your control. An incredible fit that will last forever ... that’s your choice.
Features & Benefits:
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from the skin. Fast-drying.
- All-Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra-smooth, invisible feel.
Graduated Light Compression: Graduated compression from 11-16 mmHg to help speed your recovery from even the most intense activities.
Light Cushion: Light and strong with a thin layer of cushioning along base of the foot. Our most versatile construction.
Over the Calf Height: The name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside—out.
59% Nylon 37% Merino Wool 4% Lycra® Spandex
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
You May also like
Hoka One One Women's Rincon 2 - Clematis Blue/Arctic Ice (1110515-CBAI)
Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 19 Narrow (2A) - Black/Purple/Coral (1202842A080)
Saucony X Boston Children's Hospital Unisex Eddie Kinvara 11 - Orange/Black (S20551-5)
Adidas Men's Solarboost 19 - Footwear White/Tech Indigo/Scarlet (EG2362)