|US M||US W||EURO||UK||AUS||JAPAN||CHINA|
Inspired by the peregrine falcon every ultra-lightweight Merino Wool stitch in Darn Tough's cushioned Glide sock is intentionally designed to be light and smooth, and comfortable. Crush tough terrain, not the soles of your feet, and see just how fast you can fly.
Features and Benefits:
- Women's micro crew socks average 7.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a running sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters. Here's to focusing on your run and not your feet.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue and bunching for long-running comfort with zero slippage.
- Flex windows mean less material where your foot needs to move the most so nothing interferes with your stride.
- Runners enjoy Merino Wool's ability to dry quickly and move excess heat and moisture away from feet.
- Our lowest profile, ultra-lightweight yarns create zero bulk, zero itch socks that feel like a second skin.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them to Darn Tough for another pair.
- Materials: 50% Merino Wool, 45% Nylon, 5% Lycra Spandex