Know your zone with Forerunner 225 — the first Garmin GPS running watch with wrist-based heart rate. Now you have the option to run without a heart rate strap because this watch has a built-in sensor using Mio Heart Rate Technology that measures heart rate at the wrist.
Features & Benefits:
- Colorful graphic interface shows your zone and beats per minute at a glance
- Tracks distance, pace and heart rate*; activity tracking counts steps and calories all day
- Built-in accelerometer records distance indoors
- Connected features²: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking, social media sharing
- Compatible with advanced workouts and free training plans from Garmin Connect