Forerunner 35 is slim and lightweight — perfect for daily runs, training and racing. It features built-in wrist-based heart rate as well as GPS that tracks your distance, pace, intervals and more. And since all these stats are captured by the watch, your watch is all you need — no phone, no chest strap. Just put on Forerunner 35 and go.
In the Box:
- Forerunner 35
- Charging Cable
Features & Benefits:
- Monitors heart rate¹ at the wrist, all day and night, using Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Built-in GPS tracks how far, how fast and where you run
- GPS and GLONASS capability
- Connected features²: smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking and music controls
- All-day activity tracking¹ counts steps, calories and intensity minutes and reminds you when to move
- Virtual Pacer (compares current pace to target)
- Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod)
- Automatically uploads² your data to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community where you can join challenges, receive insights and share your progress as you meet your goals
- Battery life: Up to 9 days, watch mode; up to 13 hours in training mode
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- Display Size: 0.93” x 0.93”
- Unit Dimensions: 1.4” x 1.6” x 0.5"
- Unit Weight: 1.3 oz.