You can now run phone free with the Garmin Forerunner 645 music. Have 500 of your favorite songs on your wrist. You can also sync music from selected streaming services for offline listening. Let's not forget the main reason for this device, to track those workouts. Track speed, distance, steps, and calories burned, as well as advanced running dynamics including ground contact time, balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more. Be in control with your training with this awesome new companion.
In the Box:
- Forerunner 645 Music
- Charging cable
Features & Benefits:
- Garmin Pay lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Running Dynamics provides detailed information like ground contact time balance, vertical ratio, stride length, running power and more
- Training status automatically evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you' training productively, peaking or overreaching
- Connected features include smart notifications plus the ability to send prewritten responses to text messages, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect and the ability for others to track your runs with the LiveTrack feature
- Connect IQ provides access to free watch faces, widgets, and apps
- Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology gives you all-day heart rate monitoring at the wrist
- GPS+Glonass provides better tracking than GPS alone
- Built-in support for cycling, pool swimming, row, elliptical, cardio and more
- Download or create your own custom running, cycling, cardio or strength workouts, and download them to your watch
- The free Garmin Connect™ Mobile App provides access to an online community where people can connect and compete by joining challenges, encourage each other's successes and share triumphs via social media.
- Battery life of up to seven days in smartwatch mode and eleven hours in GPS mode.
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- Reviews (0)