Revolutionary city, meet revolutionary shoe. The Boston Freedom ISO is inspired by the historic Freedom Trail, a 2.5 mile path through downtown Boston that passes 16 landmarks significant to the American Revolution. Battle the cobblestone streets with EVERUN Continuous Cushioning, for more energy return, more responsiveness and a more amazing run from your first step to your last.
Features & Benefits:
- The first ever full-length EVERUN midsole
- EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Engineered stretch mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- ISOFIT creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Streamlined Support Frame for the ideal heel fit and hold
- Highly durable TRI-FLEX crystal rubber outsole
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel: 19mm/Forefoot: 15mm
- Weight: 8.1 oz. | 230 g.