Advanced metrics built into a small and stylish design. The Fenix 6 features an always-on display so you can always take a quick glance at the time, pace, or mileage. Keep track of all you running dynamics, heat and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more. The Multi-GNSS Support allows you to access multiple global navigation satellite systems to track in challenging environments than the GPS alone. Explore and navigate the streets, trails, and mountains with this dynamic sports watch.
Features & Benefits:
- Quality By Design - fēnix 6 features an always-on 1.3” display that’s 17% larger than previous fēnix models. It includes a stainless steel bezel and is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
- Performance Metrics - View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more
- Power Manager - Various settings and sensors impact your watch's battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- Sports Apps - Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, yoga, skiing, golfing and more.
- ClimbPro Feature - Use ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded course to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
- Multi-GNSS Support - Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- ABC Sensors - Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.
- Safety and Tracking Features - If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features send your location to emergency contacts.
- Garmin Pay Service - Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
- Smart Notifications - Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Wrist-based Heart Rate - Enhanced optical heart rate¹ technology gauges the intensity of your fitness activities as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level score. It also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap.
Pulse Ox Sensor - For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox² sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Body Battery™ Energy Monitor - Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
Menstrual Tracking - Track period cycle details, log physical and emotional symptoms, and note regular, irregular or menopause transition cycle types to better understand your body.
Connect IQ™ Store - Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
Expedition Mode - Trek far and wide between recharges. Expedition mode, an ultra low-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
- Battery - Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 9 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 25 hours in GPS mode and up to 34 days in battery saver mode.
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
You May also like
Gu Roctane Energy Gels - Strawberry Kiwi (123070)
Due North Foot Rubz - Green
Hydro Flask Small Flex Bottle Boots - (BBS)
TriggerPoint MobiPoint Massage Ball - Green (03310)
This is the fēnix 6 series multisport GPS smartwatches from Garmin. This is the face of adventure. Available in a range of sizes, finishes and premium feature levels, these rugged, tech-rich wearables are built to take on any challenge and fit any active lifestyle — with enhanced wrist heart rate¹, Pulse Ox², outdoor navigation sensors, built-in activity profiles, performance metrics, contactless payments³, smart notifications⁴ and more.