You do the running. Forerunner 245 does the thinking. This GPS smartwatch doesn’t just tell you where you ran. It tracks your stats, crunches the numbers and gets to know all about your performance, your running form, your training history, and even your goals. All you need to focus on is putting one foot in front of the other.
Features & Benefits:
- GPS running smartwatch with advanced training features
- Evaluates your current training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it; offers additional performance monitoring features
- Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, or create your own custom workouts on our Garmin Connect™ online fitness community
- Provides advanced running dynamics, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more (When used with Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Run ™ or HRM-Tri ™ monitors (sold separately))
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) which sends your real-time location to emergency contacts through your paired compatible smartphone
- Customize with free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ™ store
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; up to 24 hours in GPS mode
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
I have used Garmin devices for years and I really like this one because it has replaced two of my devices. I find that it has just the right amount of features so I can get my data without being overwhelmed by metrics I don't use.
You May also like
Gu Roctane Energy Gels - Strawberry Kiwi (123070)
Due North Foot Rubz - Green
Hydro Flask Small Flex Bottle Boots - (BBS)
Hydro Flask Medium Press-In Straw Lid - Black (PISLM001)