|US M||US W||EURO||UK||AUS||JAPAN||CHINA|
Start running at a higher level using all of the information available to you in this sleek and lightweight GPS running watch. At 1.7 ounces you will almost forget that you are wearing it. You can get an uninterrupted picture of your daily health and nightly sleep with up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 30 hours in GPS mode. You will also be able to connect with multiple satellite frequencies, receive smart notifications, use Garmin Pay contactless payments, safety and tracking features, and so much more! This watch can do it all!
Features and Benefits:
- Athletes can spend more time doing what they love and less time charging with up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 30 hours in GPS mode.
- Receive the day’s weather and daily workout suggestion, as well as information about last night’s sleep and HRV status in the new morning report.
- Switch up a workout routine with triathlon and multisport activity profiles. During races and brick workouts, easily toggle between sports with a single button press.
- View race prep information – including a race day-specific performance prediction, race day weather and a countdown clock – all through the new race widget.
- Track heart rate variability while sleeping to get a better handle on recovery and an overall wellness picture.
- Breeze through checkout lines by paying for purchases right from the wrist with Garmin Pay.
- By enabling multi-band, multi-satellite-system tracking on the watch, athletes can receive more accuracy in their run data, even in the most challenging environments.
- Multisport/Triathlon mode now available at this level!
- When using a Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Pro™ (sold separately), receive real-time metrics of how much power is being exerted on a run, built into the watch – no app required.
- The Forerunner 255S and Forerunner 255S Music are available in 41mm sized cases while the Forerunner 255 and Forerunner 255 Music are available in 46mm cases.
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
Met expectations and more
I was looking for an update from my old Forerunner 735xt, and I came across the 255. It had the few additional features that I was looking for such as the PulseOx, running Training Plans, and touchless pay, and it was also affordable compared to other garmin watches. The feel and look of it are also significantly nicer than the 735xt.