You’re an athlete, and this is your watch. The Forerunner® 945 running watch lets you sync with premium music services to put your songs on your wrist when paired with a compatible smartphone (may require premium subscription). It also offers our most advanced physiological features, including training load balance and more. Also enjoy the convenience of quick, contactless payments solution (available for supported cards from participating banks) from the wrist with Garmin Pay™. With full-color, onboard maps to guide you on your run, you’ll never get lost during a workout. Wherever you go, built-in safety and tracking features — such as incident detection (during select activities), which sends your real-time location to emergency contacts through your paired compatible smartphone.
Features & Benefits:
- Premium GPS running/triathlon smartwatch with music
- Sync music from select premium streaming services, when paired with a compatible smartphone (may require premium subscription), or store up to 1,000 songs on your watch, and connect with headphones (sold separately), enabled with BLUETOOTH®technology for phone-free listening
- Performance monitoring features include VO2 max and training status with adjustments for heat, altitude acclimation status, training load focus, recovery time, and aerobic and anaerobic training effects
- Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution (available for supported cards from participating banks) lets you make convenient payments with your watch so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Full-color, onboard maps guide you on your run so you never get lost during your workout
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) whichsends your real-time location to emergency contacts through your paired compatible smartphone
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode, 10 hours in GPS mode with music or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ mode
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- spring marathon
- route recommender
- training load
- body battery
I've had a great experience using the Garmin Forerunner 945. It functions exactly like what you'd expect, with a ton of contextual data about your training. Since I bought it though, Garmin Connect had an outage that impacted my ability to upload activities to apps like Connect and Strava. If you're considering this product I'd look into that prior to making a decision.
This was a Christmas present from my lovely wife. I had the 735xt which I liked, but switched to an Apple Watch 3. Due to issues on long runs I switched back to my 735xt. The 945 is a great combination of the features I liked from both watches! It is accurate like my previous Garmin, but has more connected features, like music. I really am enjoying the newest metrics like body battery and training load. I can’t wait to put it to use for my spring marathon. I haven’t used the route recommender yet, but will give it a whirl. If you’ve used a Garmin before it’s familiar, but with some nicely refined options. I’m loving that the light comes on when I bring my wrist up to look at it during a run. It’s great not to need to press the button while running to see my screen. Overall loving it so far!