Tempo to race day the Skechers GoRun Razor 3 is your jam. This neutral trainer is shockingly lightweight with the cushion that it provides. The Hyperburst midsole foam is cushioned and responsive providing the perfect blend for speed and longer runs. Give your training runs an uptick and race day some newfound speed in this running sneaker.
Features & Benefits:
- Runner's World® Gear of the Year Award Winner
- Durable translucent ripstop mesh upper ensures support and breathability
- Seamless non-stretch upper for added comfort
- Strategically-placed rubber outsole provides durability and traction
- Highly responsive, ultra-lightweight, long-lasting HYPER BURST™ cushioning midsole
- HYPER BURST™ is a new midsole foam created using a 'Super Critical™' process
- The process creates an extremely lightweight and resilient material for long-wearing durability and responsiveness
- Molded heel counter for a stable and secure fit
- Mid-foot strike zone promotes efficiency in each stride
- Pressure-reducing speed lacing system
- 3D printed upper graphics
- Category: Neutral
- Drop: 4 mm
- Weight: 6.4 oz
- Unisex sizing - can be worn by men or women
- Women's sizing is 1.5 size down from men's sizing
- Example: A woman with size 8 would wear this in 6.5
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
I really enjoyed every aspect of this shoe. The mesh upper feels very light, breathable, and has a little bit of stretch which resulted in a very good fit over the top of my foot. I tend to prefer a tighter, more locked-down fit and I was able to get a pretty good fit around my heel without any slipping. These shoes have very good and efficient-feeling turnover. There is a very slight rocker to the bottom which helps promote a midsole strike and faster toe-off. I tend to use my pair for faster work since they are a little less cushioned than I prefer for a daily trainer. I have done some longer marathon-pace runs in the shoes without any issues during the run but I notice my calves take a little more of a beating and they are sorer the next day. The shoe is extremely lightweight and the midsole material is pretty squishy-feeling so I was worried about durability. I've run a decent amount in my pair (350 miles) and haven't noticed any breakdown of the cushioning. I would strongly recommend this shoe if you're looking for a well-fitting, comfortable shoe that really excels at faster paces.
Have you ever wanted a shoe that makes you feel fast and fit? The Skechers GoRun Razor 3 is just the shoe you are looking for. The shoe itself is extremely lightweight and allows for quick turnover. I find this shoe to be excellent for speed/tempo runs when I am really trying to push the pace. The reason I give this shoe 4 out of 5 stars is because of how responsive it is. I tend to heel strike, especially when my legs are getting tired, and that is something I notice in these shoes. I tend to run in the GoRun Razor 3 when I am planning a shorter workout/tempo. However, I think if you are someone who does not tend to heelstrike/loves a responsive shoe, the Skechers GoRun Razor 3 will become a go-to shoe for you.
Skechers is a new brand to Marathon Sports and I got the opportunity to try them out. I simply love this shoe! It is everything that I look for in my running sneakers. The Razor 3 is lightweight, responsive, and has enough cushion where it does not feel like you are landing on a rock. The Hyperburst midsole is fantastic and is somewhat new to midsole technology. The process for the midsole keeps the shoe extremely light and resilient. This running sneaker can go from tempo to long runs and everything in between. Generally, with this type of trainer, the fit is very narrow and tight, however, this mono mesh upper and reduced overlays in the forefoot provide a generous fit that is not too constricting. All I can say is that Hyperburst is life!
You May also like
Oofos Unisex 2019 Boston Edition Original Thong - Black/Blue (1001-19SMU)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Sport Thong (1001)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Thong - (1000)
Saucony Kilkenny Women's XC5 - Green/Orange (S19004-4)