Features & Benefits:
- Breathable engineered two-toned knit upper stretches to move with your foot
- Goodyear® rubber traction outsole provides durability and traction
- Rubber outsole for durability, stability, traction and a smooth transition
- Highly responsive, ultra-lightweight, long-lasting HYPER BURST® cushioning midsole
- HYPER BURST® is a new midsole foam created using a 'Super Critical' process
- The process creates an extremely lightweight and resilient material for long-wearing durability and responsiveness
- Mid-foot strike zone promotes efficiency in each stride
- Asymmetrical gusseted tongue construction provides a secure fit
- Removable insole for a custom fit
- Category: Neutral
- Drop: 6 mm
- Weight: 8.7 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- Ride 8
- game changer
- repeat customer
As a model update, the Ride 8 provides both the new energy-return foam and car-tire rubber strips. I began using this model in early 2020. The rubber strips have given me much more confidence on steep downhills, as well as wet surfaces. It also has extended the life/mileage of the shoes. My most recent pair was still strong beyond 300 miles. The prior generation shoe had significant wear on the outsole by 300 miles, especially where I land (outside, balls of feet). The downside for me is that the toe box continues to be tight, meaning black toenails and blisters, especially from downhills. Skechers has re-opened the toe box on the new GoRun Run 7. I hope they will consider doing the same with the next generation Ride.
I didn't know Skechers even made running shoes. After reading about them in Runner's World, I decided to give them a shot. I have been never been happier. The foam on the Ride 8 is a game changer. I think it actually made me faster!! After 250 miles, the shoes are holding up great...I should easily get to 500 before thinking about a new shoe.
I paid 120.00 for these sketchers and I was very skeptical And for good reason. After a month the inner souls began to move around in the shoe causing blisters. I sent them back and received another pair but within two weeks the souls were moving around and the inner soul was moving around and vecame frayed. I’d like at least a credit. All I did was walk in them.
I walk 7plus miles per day and have found this shoe to be the most comfortable shoe I have ever tried! I will be a repeat customer!!
You May also like
Skechers Men's GoRun MaxRoad 4+ - Gray/Black (220220-GYBK)
Skechers Women's GoRun Ride 8 - Navy Pink (15224-NVPK)
Skechers Unisex GoRun Razor 3 - Black/Green (55220-BKGR)
Skechers Women's GoRun Ride 8 - Black/Turquoise (15224-BKTQ)