The 2018 Gravity is the pinnacle of Newton technology and designed for those who expect nothing less than the ultimate running experience.
It’s Action-Reaction Technology is tuned to excel in the widest range of circumstances—from daily training to ultra-marathons. And the Newtonium cushioning system ensures a smooth, stable ride with superior responsiveness. Combined all this makes for exceptional versatility, durability, and comfort and the Gravity the perfect shoe for getting the most out of every stride.
The pinnacle of performance and comfort, the Gravity will help anyone start their run a step ahead.
Features & Benefits:
- Seamless engineered mesh upper for a comfortable, breathable fit
- Innovative bottom unit for enhanced flexibility and full-foot cushioning
- Newtonium® foam provides you with a more responsive full-length cushion that sits closer to the foot
- Tongue features a breathable flexible mesh for the optimal blend of comfort and performance
- 4-way stretch mesh metatarsal panel
- DROP: 3 mm
- WEIGHT: 9.4 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
I get the concept and could see this being a decent shoe for speed work. It’s light and responsive. I really like the uppers and fit. I’m just not a Fan of the pads up front. Feel much less weird when running. I like a little more cushion than this shoe offers.
You May also like
Hoka One One Women's Rincon 2 - Clematis Blue/Arctic Ice (1110515-CBAI)
Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 19 Narrow (2A) - Black/Purple/Coral (1202842A080)
Saucony X Boston Children's Hospital Unisex Eddie Kinvara 11 - Orange/Black (S20551-5)
Adidas Men's Solarboost 19 - Footwear White/Tech Indigo/Scarlet (EG2362)