The 2018 Gravity is the pinnacle of Newton technology and designed for those who expect nothing less than the ultimate running experience.
It’s Action-Reaction Technology is tuned to excel in the widest range of circumstances—from daily training to ultra-marathons. And the Newtonium cushioning system ensures a smooth, stable ride with superior responsiveness. Combined all this makes for exceptional versatility, durability, and comfort and the Gravity the perfect shoe for getting the most out of every stride.
The pinnacle of performance and comfort, the Gravity will help anyone start their run a step ahead.
Features & Benefits:
- Seamless engineered mesh upper for a comfortable, breathable fit
- Innovative bottom unit for enhanced flexibility and full-foot cushioning
- Newtonium® foam provides you with a more responsive full-length cushion that sits closer to the foot
- Tongue features a breathable flexible mesh for the optimal blend of comfort and performance
- 4-way stretch mesh metatarsal panel
- DROP: 3 mm
- WEIGHT: 9.4 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
First of all these sneakers are super comfortable as soon as I put them on. I purchased them because I needed them for running and jump rope which they help with the impact to pavement. Plus with my other old shoes I use to wear I ended up with toe pain and these helped relieve my pain. The colors are super vibrant and have received many compliments on them and have given more awareness to the brand. Training they are hard to use doing lunges and balancing because my foot wants to roll forward. Overall I have found a great shoe.
You May also like
Saucony Kilkenny Women's XC5 - Green/Orange (S19004-4)