The GT-2000 6 has been improved to bring a better run to the consumers. Equipped with a Flytefoam and Spevafoam midsole, this shoe brings a springy ride. Feel the lively toe-off with each stride. With a more accommodating upper the shoe provides more depth and an overall better fit in the forefoot. All these additions to the 2000 line up make for one great shoe.
Features & Benefits:
- Seamless engineered mesh upper has ventilation opening along the inside of the midfoot to give you enhanced breathability.
- Discreet eyelets even the lacing tension across the foot, allowing for a customized fit and greater comfort.
- Ortholite sockliner provides a comfortable feel.
- Full-length FlyteFoam offers more underfoot spring.
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems attenuate shock during impact and toe-off, while also allowing movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Impact Guidance System employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural motion from heel strike through toe-off.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System extends into the forefoot for enhanced stability and support for late-stage overpronators.
- Guidance Trussic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced efficiency, while also offering to provide midfoot structural integrity.
- Gender-Specific Cushioning gives women the benefits of midsole compression that men enjoy because of their larger body mass.
- Solid rubber outsole gives you increased traction on any surface.
- Support: Moderate
- DROP: 10 mm
- WEIGHT: 8.2 oz