Meet the latest update of the core runner's bread and butter, the Women's ASICS® GT-2000™ 4. Step into the perfect ride, with new, angled Convergence GEL® for increased cushioning; and the new Heel Clutching System® for a more supportive fit. Now even more adaptive than ever, the GT-2000™ 4 features a new internal fit system that wraps the midfoot and supports the overpronator.
Features & Benefits:
- Impact Guidance System®: ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Dynamic DuoMax® Support System: Enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform comfort
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement on multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- FluidRide®: Provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability
- Guidance Trusstic System®: Enhances gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
- Heel Clutching System™: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
I adore this model of the GT 2000 and would give them 5 stars except the upper wears out quicker than they did on prior models. That said, I’ve stocked up on these, as the new models are not nearly as comfortable. The footbed seems hard compared to this one.