The Arahi 4 delivers a smooth running experience from start to finish. This lightweight high mileage trainer provides support when it is needed. The J-Frame supports the foot by guiding it through its natural gait cycle without the use of rigid and unforgiving materials. The early-stage Meta-Rocker aids in the smooth transition and ride of the sneaker. The updated upper has been simplified to offer a lighter and refined fit for better overall comfort.
Features & Benefits:
- Simplified and stripped back upper offers a lighter more refined feel.
- Updated upper offers structural support and increased breathability.
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker provides a smooth ride.
- Firmer EVA J-Frame offers lightweight support.
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability.
- Features zonal rubber placement for durability.
- Drop: 5 mm
- Weight: 9.6 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
This is the second pair of Arahis that I’ve bought that have had pieces tear on the inside of the shoe making them go from the perfect shoe to barely wearable. I ran in the current pair for three weeks before it happened this time.
That sums it up. These fit well and are comfortable.
I bought these after having a virtual fitting which I thought worked out surprisingly well. I have a damaged calve tendon and the shoes have made walking easier. I was disappointed when the orange strap in the back broke after the first week. I paid $130.00 for these shoes and they can’t afford to sew them with stronger thread? That’s pathetic.
This is one of Hoka's most underrated shoes at Marathon Sports! GET THIS SHOE ON YOUR FOOT. Soft AND supportive!