|US M||US W||EURO||UK||AUS||JAPAN||CHINA|
Surprisingly light for a stability shoe, the Arahi returns, grounded in the same stabilizing J-Frame as its predecessor. Boasting a seemingly contradictory combination of maximal cushioning and minimal weight, it's been refined with a pull tab and mesh upper with zones of breathability. Remarkably light and exceptionally comfortable, the Arahi 6 is a lively support shoe for a wide range of runners.
Features & Benefits:
- Recycled content mesh lining
- Plush tongue to take off pressure from the laces
- Extended heel pull for easy on and off
- Ortholte sockliner for a comfortable step in
- CMEVA midsole provides lightweight and comfortable cushioning
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker for heel-to-toe transitions
- J-Frame midsole support for a supportive ride from heel touch to toe-off
- Zonal rubber and Durabrasion rubber provide a durable ride
- Category: Support
- Offset: 5 mm
- Weight: 7.6 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- Marathon Sports
Good shoe, not for me
I love Hokas for running and was looking for a more supportive shoe for walking around/recovery runs. The shoe itself was well cushioned and comfortable, but the fit wasn't for me. The toe box was a bit narrower than I like, and the support was too much for me and felt too restrictive. Overall a good shoe and worth a try if you really need support, it was just a little bit too much for what I wanted.
Hoka Arahi running shoes
After shopping at the online store, I received my shoes quickly. They are just what I wanted! Excellent service from Marathon Sports.