A maximally cushioned road shoe designed to go the distance, the game-changing Bondi X is spring-loaded with Hoka's propulsive carbon-fiber plate. The original Bondi cushioning and lines are here, providing the soft, balanced ride the franchise is known for. The Bondi X fine-tunes the geometry with an extended rocker for greater acceleration, while also delivering smoother toe-offs, thanks to the carbon-fiber plate. HOKA’s extended crash pad acts like a veritable marshmallow, employing the softest foam in our arsenal to date. Paired with a progressive upper with embroidered TPU yarn, the Bondi X will get you there, and then some.
Features & Benefits:
- 100% vegan materials
- Breathable mesh upper with 3D Hotmelt yarns
- Ventilated airflow design
- Perforated EVA tongue construction
- Ortholite® sockliner
- Intuitive heel pull tab
- Carbon fiber plate delivers smooth transition through the gait cycle
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides signature Hoka cushioning
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker for an up-tempo ride
- Zonal rubber placement for weight savings
- Category: Neutral
- Offset: 5mm
- Weight: 10.6 oz.
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- Hoka Bondi X
- race day shoe
- recovery runs
Cushion for Days with a Snappy Feel (Staff Review)
I've worn the Hoka Bondi for years and was excited when Hoka introduced it with the Hoka Bondi X. I have about 50 miles on the shoe so far and I absolutely love it. It works well for slow recovery runs but it has a very smooth transition for faster efforts. Whether you want a race day shoe with extra cushion, or you're just looking to upgrade your daily trainers, this is a great option.