The Carbon X is a formidable competitor. Made using never before seen HOKA ONE ONE® technology, this high-performance shoe features a carbon fiber plate to help propel you forward and accelerate your toe-off. It features PROFLY X foam, our lightest and most resilient foam, and has a wide base for a stable, soft and extremely responsive ride. Complete with a lightweight upper and embroidered design, the Carbon X is your license to speed.
Features & Benefits:
- Single-layer engineered mesh upper offers breathability across the forefoot
- Embroidery reinforcement provides a lightweight midfoot lockdown
- Gusseted tongue prevents migration across the instep
- Early stage Meta-Rocker delivers an uptempo and propulsive ride
- Light and resilient PROFLY X foam sits above the carbon fiber plate while rubberized foam sits below the plate
- Carefully positioned Carbon fiber plate curls under the lateral toes to deliver a smooth transition through the gait cycle
- Wider forefoot platform provides support and stability along with an accommodating and comfortable fit
- Rubberized foam outsole offers a lightweight, responsive ground contact
- Drop: 5 mm
- Weight: 7.2 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
You May also like
Impossibly light. Impossibly cushioned. The Carbon X is the latest evolution in the HOKA experience.