Positioned as an endurance racer, the Carbon X 2 delivers the same propulsive speed as its predecessor in an adaptable silhouette geared for training and racing alike. Engineered with a responsive, carbon fiber plate and aggressive Meta-Rocker, this performance shoe is a formidable competitor. The epitome of long-range weaponry, the Carbon X 2 pairs softer, lighter foam with the same rubberized foam outsole as the last iteration. The Carbon X 2 employs a refined collar shape, notched tongue, and engineered mesh upper with embroidered TPU yarns and extra reinforcement around the laces. Get ready for an inherently soft, stable, and responsive ride.
Features & Benefits:
- Engineered mesh delivers breathable comfort
- Gusseted tongue provides lightweight, mid-foot lockdown
- Anatomical Achilles construction
- Removable, molded EVA sock liner
- Carbon fiber plate delivers a smooth transition through the gait cycle
- PROFLY midsole gives a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Rubberized EVA outsole provides lightweight ground contact and responsive cushioning
- Category: Neutral Racing
- Drop: 5 mm
- Weight: 7.0 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- running shoe
I could not love these shoes more. I switched to them last year and have never been running better. I'm easily getting 300+ miles on them. I feel both supported and fast which is rare for a shoe of this style. I can't recommend them highly enough.
Awesome running shoe that provides stability, support and looks great while doing it!