A versatile lightweight trail and road running trainer that provides a soft underfoot feel. The outsole that has the lugs in the heel closer together for a smooth transition, while the forefoot has wider spread out lugs for better traction on the trail. The Challenger ATR 5 sports a new modified design for improved fit, better lockdown, and a supportive heel counter. The premium lightweight and breathable GORE-TEX waterproof upper that keeps your feet dry in many conditions. This lightweight transitional running shoe is great for the roads and trails.
Features & Benefits:
- Features a premium lightweight and breathable GORE-TEX waterproof bootie that keeps your feet dry in a variety of weather.
- Water-resistant mesh upper offers wearability in a variety of seasons.
- Includes textured PU toe reinforcements for added durability.
- Internal heel counter provides support on all terrains.
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride.
- Lightweight and oversized EVA midsole provides signature Hoka One One cushioning.
- CMEVA foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points.
- 4 mm lugs provide all-terrain traction.
- Popular outsole design provides stability on uneven terrain.
- Drop: 5 mm
- Weight: 10.4 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
You May also like
Altra Men's Lone Peak 4.5 - Olive/Willow (AL0A4PE5-311)
Saucony Women's Switchback ISO - Grey/Mint (S10482-1)
Saucony Women's Peregrine 10 - Dusk (S10556-30)