For a limited time, the original Clifton 1 is back exactly as it was when first introduced it! It was so good the first time, runners wanted it again. Feel the original marshmallow softness of this lightweight neutral trainer. Still the lightest Clifton to the date. Perfect for race day and excellent for training runs. With soft landings and responsive takeoffs, you will feel the experience that made this shoe so great.
Features & Benefits:
- Ultra-Lightweight No Sew SpeedFrame Construction: Lightweight, 3-Layer welded support frame is designed to provide security between the foot and upper on any terrain
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry: Designed to encourage a smoother ride and faster transition to the forefoot
- Full-Length HIP CMEVA Midsole: Hoka One One's proprietary midsole provides an unmatched combination of high performance cushioning with an inherently stable ride
- Full Ground Contact Design
- Strategic Hi-Abrasion Rubber Zones: Provide durability
- Heel-To-Toe Drop: 5mm
- Weight: 7.7 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
1st time shopper.
Awesome, fast and painless. Best price for the product I could find on-line. Received product sooner than expected.
I was so excited about the re-release of the shoe everyone loved. When I put them on it was as though I was putting on the box instead of the shoe. They were incredibly loose all the way around the entire sneaker and there was no give or softness in the sole. I was, much to my delight, able to bring them to my “local” store and get the Clifton 5 again. Thanks anyway.