For a limited time, the original Clifton 1 is back exactly as it was when first introduced it! It was so good the first time, runners wanted it again. Feel the original marshmallow softness of this lightweight neutral trainer. Still the lightest Clifton to the date. Perfect for race day and excellent for training runs. With soft landings and responsive takeoffs, you will feel the experience that made this shoe so great.
Features & Benefits:
- Ultra-Lightweight No Sew SpeedFrame Construction: Lightweight, 3-Layer welded support frame is designed to provide security between the foot and upper on any terrain
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry: Designed to encourage a smoother ride and faster transition to the forefoot
- Full-Length HIP CMEVA Midsole: Hoka One One's proprietary midsole provides an unmatched combination of high performance cushioning with an inherently stable ride
- Full Ground Contact Design
- Strategic Hi-Abrasion Rubber Zones: Provide durability
- Heel-To-Toe Drop: 5mm
- Weight: 6.6 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
Love the Clifton 1
I was sad that the Clifton 1 was discontinued when it was time to replace my first pair, and excited when I saw it was being offered again. I love this shoe - it is create to run in. Cushions well.
Absolutely love your sneakers. The only thing I didn’t care for in the new Hoka I purchased was the tongue didn’t have enough padding. When I tied the laces over the tongue they felt great. Once I began working out there was discomfort on top of my foot. I have to wear heavier socks when aI wear them. The other pairs of Hokas I own are absolutely wonderful.