The shoe that changed runners’ perceptions of what HOKA ONE ONE® could be, the Clifton 6 joins the award-winning Clifton family. Building upon the Clifton’s best qualities, the “6” continues to deliver that perfect combination of soft and light. The Clifton 6 has a smoother ride with a more comfortable fit and includes an embroidered design that improves lockdown without extra weight. Find your sweet spot in the Clifton 6.
Features & Benefits:
- Embroidery reinforcement reduces layers and offers support and midfoot lockdown
- Reinforced eyestays provide increased durability
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Full compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel gives a smooth transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Full ground contact design
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
- Drop: 5 mm
- Weight: 9.0 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- Hoka One One Men
- Clifton 6
Working well so far. With Plantar Fasciitis, I experience a lot of pain walking. The shoe is reducing that pain for me so far, providing plenty of support.
I really enjoy running in the Clifton 6. It's a new brand for me and is a lightweight trainer and it has something special when I land. A decent cushioned land.
I started to run in them after walking in them for a few days,and they are so comfortable, especially on my heels. When you were open, I love the Brookline store, I find the staff so knowledgeable, and since I had plantar fasciitis in the past, theysuggestedHoka to me!! It's been a dream fir!
Very comfortable shoe. Appears to be well made.
The Hoka One One Men's Clifton 6 is lightweight and fits great. I like the way my foot strikes the ground in them. I plan on buying another pair.
You May also like
Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 19 - Black/Purple/Coral (1202841B080)
Saucony Men's Switchback ISO - Black/Grey (S20482-1)
Brooks Women's Adrenaline 18 - Navy/Teal/Mint (1202681B495)
Adidas Men's Adizero Boston 8 - Core Black/Cloud White/Grey (EG7892)