The shoe that changed runners’ perceptions of what HOKA ONE ONE® could be, the Clifton 6 joins the award-winning Clifton family. Building upon the Clifton’s best qualities, the “6” continues to deliver that perfect combination of soft and light. The Clifton 6 has a smoother ride with a more comfortable fit and includes an embroidered design that improves lockdown without extra weight. Find your sweet spot in the Clifton 6.
Features & Benefits:
- Embroidery reinforcement reduces layers and offers support and midfoot lockdown
- Reinforced eyestays provide increased durability
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Full compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel gives a smooth transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Full ground contact design
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
- Drop: 5 mm
- Weight: 7.4 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
I couldn't have been happier with my experience..unfortunately I forget the name of the sales associate, but he was awesome. I was in desperate need of new running shoes as my previous Hoka's (from marathon) had worn out. The Sales Associate analyzed my gait by zoom, was incredibly helpful. Very happy with the experience and my new Hoka's
I started to run in them after walking in them for a few days,and they are so comfortable, especially on my heels. When you were open, I love the Brookline store, I find the staff so knowledgeable, and since I had plantar fasciitis in the past, theysuggestedHoka to me!! It's been a dream fir!
I love these running shoes they are light and comfortable
Very comfortable shoe. Appears to be well made.
I have bad knees and these shoes REALLY cushion the impact. Super comfortable.
You May also like
Oofos Unisex 2019 Boston Edition Original Thong - Black/Blue (1001-19SMU)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Sport Thong (1001)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Thong - (1000)
Saucony Kilkenny Women's XC5 - Green/Orange (S19004-4)