The shoe that changed runners’ perceptions of what HOKA ONE ONE® could be, the Clifton 6 joins the award-winning Clifton family. Building upon the Clifton’s best qualities, the “6” continues to deliver that perfect combination of soft and light. The Clifton 6 has a smoother ride with a more comfortable fit and includes an embroidered design that improves lockdown without extra weight. Find your sweet spot in the Clifton 6.
Features & Benefits:
- Embroidery reinforcement reduces layers and offers support and midfoot lockdown
- Reinforced eyestays provide increased durability
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Full compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel gives a smooth transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Full ground contact design
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
- Drop: 5 mm
- Weight: 7.4 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- running shoes
I didn't realize I bought the wide sneakers. They don't fit my feet correctly.
I love these running shoes they are light and comfortable
I have bad knees and these shoes REALLY cushion the impact. Super comfortable.
You May also like
Oofos Unisex 2019 Boston Edition Original Thong - Black/Blue (1001-19SMU)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Sport Thong (1001)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Thong - (1000)
Saucony Kilkenny Women's XC5 - Green/Orange (S19004-4)