Building on the Clifton's best-loved qualities, the "7" continues to deliver the perfect combination of soft and light. Crafted with the same midsole and ride characteristics, the Clifton 7 running sneaker features a streamlined silhouette and updated upper made from engineered mesh. Outfitted with a plush collar that eases Achilles pressure, this daily running trainer is equipped with an intuitive pull tab at the heel for easy on-and-off. Find your sweet spot with this super light and cushioned neutral training running sneaker.
Features & Benefits:
- Open-engineered sandwich mesh construction delivers the ultimate in breathable comfort
- Lightweight mesh gusset prevents tongue migration
- Reinforced eyestays provide increased durability
- New vertical pull tab for easy entry
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Full-compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel for a smooth transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Full ground contact designed for smooth and stable ride
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones reduce weight
- Category: Neutral
- Drop: 5 mm
- Weight: 7.1 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- rocking ability
- plantar fasciitis
- arch support
Absolutely love these shoes! Great for plantar fasciitis, lots of cushion but still supportive. First pair of Hokas and I'm very impressed.
I have been wearing Cliftons since they first came first came out. This years model is a huge disappointment for me because the regular width that usually wear is too narrow and the wide width is too wide. So sadly I cannot wear Cliftons this year and had to look for an alternative, Saucony Triumph 18.
Jury is still out. They are very comfortable but how long will they last? I always thought I needed a firm sole to support sore feet. Time will tell
These sneakers are amazing. If you experience pain in your feet from plantar fasciitis or overall tiredness, these are the sneakers for you. The built-in rocking ability and the arch support are second to none!