Hoka answered when runners who needed stability came calling with the original Gaviota. The Gaviota 2 is building and improving on the success of the original Gaviota. Still delivering an exceptional cushioned and stable ride, the Gaviota 2 has been revamped with a more supportive fitting upper. The engineered mesh upper offers great breathability and a lockdown fit through the A-frame of the shoe. Step into the Gaviota 2 and embrace the supportive ride of the J-Frame technology.
Features & Benefits:
- Arch-lock wings offer midfoot stability and support
- Lightweight, open engineered mesh to optimize comfort and breathability
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner offers a comfortable step in and precise fit
- Late stage Meta-Rocker designed for additional stability and smooth toe-off
- Rubberized foam J-Frame™ for support, rebound, and durability
- Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Zonal rubber placement for durability
- Drop: 5 mm
- Weight: 10.6 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- motion control
The Gaviota is great. Nice sneaker! But I also want to give a shout out to John at the Brookline store. He was very helpful with the purchase. He's a great presentation for Marathon!
I have worn these shoes for a couple of years...if you are looking for an extremely comfortable and well-cushioned shoe that's great for motion control...you will not be disappointed!
You May also like
Saucony Men's Triumph 17 - Blue/Black (S20546-25)
Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 19 - Black/Purple/Coral (1202841B080)
Saucony Women's Guide ISO 2 - Slate/Aqua (S10464-1)