Hoka answered when runners who needed stability came calling with the original Gaviota. The Gaviota 2 is building and improving on the success of the original Gaviota. Still delivering an exceptional cushioned and stable ride, the Gaviota 2 has been revamped with a more supportive fitting upper. The engineered mesh upper offers great breathability and a lockdown fit through the A-frame of the shoe. Step into the Gaviota 2 and embrace the supportive ride of the J-Frame technology.
Features & Benefits:
- Arch-lock wings offer midfoot stability and support
- Lightweight, open engineered mesh to optimize comfort and breathability
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner offers a comfortable step in and precise fit
- Late stage Meta-Rocker designed for additional stability and smooth toe-off
- Rubberized foam J-Frame™ for support, rebound, and durability
- Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Zonal rubber placement for durability
- Drop: 5 mm
- Weight: 10.6 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- motion control
I have worn the Gaviota since 2015. For me, it is outstanding for motion control, while providing superior cushioning.
I love these. I'm on my 5th pair. They help a lot with pronation.
You May also like
Saucony X Boston Children's Hospital Unisex Eddie Kinvara 11 - Orange/Black (S20551-5)
Saucony Women's Guide ISO 2 - Teal/Pink (S10464-3)
Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 19 - Black/Purple/Coral (1202841B080)
Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 20 Narrow (2A) - Grey/Pale Peach/White (1202962A073)