The Mach 2 has maximum cushioning, super responsivenesses, and a lightweight package. The Mach 2 has a resilient ride while still keeping this trainer incredibly light due to the rubberized PROFLY midsole. To round out this responsive neutral trainer, Hoka used an engineered mesh upper that is breathable and lightweight. The Mach 2 is ready for training runs and even race day!
Features & Benefits:
- Lightweight, open engineered mesh offers a comfortable fit and optimal breathability
- Lightweight, structured and breathable tongue
- Perforations for increased breathability across midfoot and forefoot
- PROFLY outsole for a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Rubberized foam outsole for a lightweight, soft ground contact and responsive cushioning
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
- Drop: 5 mm
- Weight: 6.6 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
They are very comfortable and well padded.