The Mach 4 running sneaker is designed for logging long miles. This everyday trainer delivers a lively ride and an energetic underfoot feel that is unquestionable Hoka. Softer and bouncier than the previous iteration, the Mach 4 employs a harmonious blend of foams - merging an incredibly soft, lightweight foam on top with rubberized foam directly beneath. This up-tempo shoe has been crafted with a new pull tab, revamped upper made from heat-pressed TPU embroidered yarns and a refined collar shape that alleviates pressure on the Achilles. Light, fast, and unquestionably responsive, the Mach 4 delivers a daily dose of speed.
Features & Benefits:
- Engineered mesh delivers breathable comfort
- Anatomical Achilles construction
- Removable, molded EVA sock liner
- PROFLY midsole gives a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Rubberized EVA outsole provides lightweight ground contact and responsive cushioning
- Category: Neutral
- Drop: 5 mm
- Weight: 6.8 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
I love this sneaker! I have tried other Hoka sneakers and they were good but this is by far my favorite! It has a great springy response that really helps me keep up the pace. I will be buying these shoes over and over again!