|US M||US W||EURO||UK||AUS||JAPAN||CHINA|
The Mach 4 running sneaker is designed for logging long miles. This everyday trainer delivers a lively ride and an energetic underfoot feel that is unquestionable Hoka. Softer and bouncier than the previous iteration, the Mach 4 employs a harmonious blend of foams - merging an incredibly soft, lightweight foam on top with rubberized foam directly beneath. This up-tempo shoe has been crafted with a new pull tab, revamped upper made from heat-pressed TPU embroidered yarns and a refined collar shape that alleviates pressure on the Achilles. Light, fast, and unquestionably responsive, the Mach 4 delivers a daily dose of speed.
Features & Benefits:
- Engineered mesh delivers breathable comfort
- Anatomical Achilles construction
- Removable, molded EVA sock liner
- PROFLY midsole gives a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Rubberized EVA outsole provides lightweight ground contact and responsive cushioning
- Category: Neutral
- Drop: 5 mm
- Weight: 6.8 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
Having run through a half dozen of the Mach 4s, I’m still very much a big fan. I’ve always said there is nothing better than a squishy pair of them…until this awesome ST/ART limited edition design. I was psyched to find these at the outgoing Mach 4s at the sale price. No where else was offering the same deal on the design at the time, not even Hoka themselves. On top of that, they arrived really quickly.