Inspired by the smooth waves of the world-famous Rincon surf spot, this shoe is easily a best-in-class contender. The Rincon packs an amazing amount of cushion into an extremely lightweight shoe for an effortlessly soft, weightless sensation while running. With an upper featuring an asymmetrical design and a stripped-back profile, this shoe gives you a speedy boost that’s ready for training sessions or race day. It’s simply fast.
Features & Benefits:
- Single layer mesh upper offers breathability without added weight
- Accentuated heel pull tab for easy entry
- Slim tongue package reduces additional weight
- Full compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning
- Revised early stage Meta-Rocker allows for an even quicker acceleration
- Full ground contact design
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
- Drop: 5 mm
- Weight: 6.3 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
I tend toward lighter shoes (launches from Brooks, On's and even the Newtons back in the day). I LOVE the level of cushion and firmness this Hoka offers. I feel protected from impact but not disconnected from the ground completely. The fit is a great match for my higher arch and wider forefoot. It is intended as a 300 mile shoe, I've had mine for months now and it's held up really well I think I'll probably get 350 out of it. I would suggest a half size down and seize the opportunity to get this gem on sale!
These shoes run large so I’m exchanging for a smaller size.
You May also like
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Thong - (1000)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Sport Thong (1001)
Saucony Kilkenny Women's XC5 - Green/Orange (S19004-4)