Inspire by the smooth waves of the world-famous Rincon surf spot, this shoe is easily a best-in-class contender. The Rincon 2 packs amazing cushioning into an extremely lightweight shoe for an ultra-soft, effortlessly weightless feel. Virtually disappearing on the foot, the Rincon 2 utilizes a revamped upper, moving from single-layer mesh to refined, engineered mesh. Fined tuned for specific wear zones, the engineered mesh is breathable across the forefoot and secure along the midfoot. Delivering a stripped-back profile, the Rincon 2 provides a speedy boost that's ready for training sessions or race day. Simply put, it's fast.
Features & Benefits:
- Engineered sandwich mesh upper offers lightweight breathability
- Slim tongue package reduces weight
- Accentuated heel pull table for easy entry
- Full-compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
- Revised early-stage Meta-Rocker allows for a quick acceleration
- Full ground contact designed for a smooth and stable ride
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
- Category: Neutral
- Drop: 5mm
- Weight: 7.2 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
These are phenomenal sneakers. They look outstanding with some funky colors. I can easily do my 5 mile walk daily without any foot pain!
These are fantastic sneakers! Very comfortable and they alleviate foot pain!
You May also like
Oofos Unisex 2019 Boston Edition Original Thong - Black/Blue (1001-19SMU)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Sport Thong (1001)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Thong - (1000)
Saucony Kilkenny Women's XC5 - Green/Orange (S19004-4)