|US M||US W||EURO||UK||AUS||JAPAN||CHINA|
The Tecton X will have you feeling surefooted and lightfooted on the roughest of terrains. Featuring a carbon plated midsole that is lightweight and provides a propulsive ride with plenty of traction. The wider forefoot offers a more stable ride and an accommodating fit. The Vibram Megagrip rubber outsole with Litebase construction provides exceptional grip in wet and dry conditions while keeping the shoe lightweight. Finishing off with an engineered mesh upper brings this running package together providing breathability and overall comfort.
Features & Benefits:
- Engineered dynamic mesh upper provides breathability.
- Newly introduced carbon plate for improved energy return
- Gusseted tongue features strategic cutouts for breathability.
- Lacing eye-rows contain a small winged component to ensure a secure fit.
- Midsole features ProFlyX for an ultrasoft and responsive feel
- Wider forefoot offers a more stable ride and accommodating fit.
- Vibram Megagrip rubber outsole provides grip in wet and dry conditions.
- 4 mm "stepped" lugs offer additional support and stability.
- Zonal rubber placement adds support and stability.
- Drop: 5 mm
- Weight: 8.5 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
You May also like
PUMA Men's Deviate Nitro 2 - Sunset Glow/Sun Stream (37680703)
Brooks Men's Run Visible Insulate Vest - White/Asphalt/Nightlife (211407134)
New Balance Men's SD100 V3 - Sulphur Yellow/Black (MSD100Y3 D)
Saucony Men's Endorphin Speed 3 - Ocean/ViziGold (S20756-32)