The HRM-Run heart rate monitor provides the most advanced running metrics to high-end Garmin Forerunner® running watches. The strap is seamlessly comfortable and easily adjustable while the module is small, lightweight and fits entirely within the width strap.
HRM-Run provides 6 running dynamics metrics: Cadence, Vertical oscillation, ground contact time, ground contact balance, stride length, and vertical ratio.
This real-time data can help athletes take their performance to the next level by showing them where they can improve their running form.
Features & Benefits:
- ANT+® heart rate: yes
- Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features: yes
- 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communication protocol: yes
- Running dynamics: yes
- Stores and forwards heart rate: no
- Swim interval heart rate statistics: no
- Non-slip design for pool swimming: no
- Pool chemical resistant: no
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery life: Up to 1 year (approx. 1 hour per day)